Thursday, March 7, 2013

Disney Life

So, if you don't know, I work at Walt Disney World! Specifically, I am here on a temporary internship as part of the Disney College Program and I work in Outdoor foods at Hollywood Studios!

Life at Disney is amazing. I love working here; I love being in the parks, I love making magic for people.  There are downsides, of course; such as people who expect everything to be handed to them hand and foot, and having to clean out the ice cream machines aren't that fun either.

But otherwise, things are great. I love it.

As far as housing, Disney provides housing for all of their College Program interns. I share an apartment with three other wonderful girls who I love dearly. One of them is my childhood best friend and college roommate.

Basically, I love it here. I love Florida. I love Disney. I love my job. I miss my puppies and my boyfriend though. :( But I'll be home in two months to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment